Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

Hello everyone!

It´s official now - I´ll join the Project Life club in the year 2012 and I can´t put my excitement in words! This will be so much fun and I´m already busy preparing my stuff, looking around in web for some must-have-goodies and trying to make myself a plan, with which PL will work best for me. This is the place, where I´m planning to share my stories and photos, my progress and ideas. This blog is still in the work - so there´ll be some changes and a lot of updates the next days. I´m already preparing a post about my stash (what I have so far) and what I would love to get in the future. So feel free to check back later! Okay, that´s it for now. I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend - talk to you soon!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh I love your blog layout, it's so amazing! Did you created it on your own?

    Looking forward for your next posts! :)

    AntwortenLöschen