Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

New week - new spread!

Hello! I´m sorry for posting this a bit later as usual (again) and I´ll keep this post today short and simple. I´m still feeling pretty well with my pregnancy (almost week 38!) but I´m sooo tired, lol. The only thing I could think of is my bed, ha! But there´s still so much to do. And my household really needs to get done. So without any other words, here are the pictures from my week 7 of PL - I kept it simple this time, I´m just waaaay too sleepy at the moment. But still proud that I got it done though! I´m so hoping and looking forward to continue this the whole year - one year of memories captured in one album: 
Just the thought of it makes me so happy!
Talk to you soon - I hope everyone is well!
Happy scrapping, 





















Kommentare:

  1. LOVE it all, as always, your pages are so inspirational! LOVE the speech bubble/yellow chevron card.....love it all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow lovely pages! The colors are beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your pages of lovely and every little detail inspires. Love the Story time photo especially. But really, everything is just lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You call it simple.. I call it lovely. Reallly nice ! Will visit your blog more often.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You've done it again. ;) LOVE your pages!
    Every bit and detail is wonderful! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love how fresh your pages look!! Your use of color is just so superb!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Das nennst du simple?!?! Ich finds große klasse ;-) Deine Farben sind wieder so genial und die ganzen Details sowieso! Am besten gefällt mir die kleiner Engel Karte, die ist so süß mit den Sternchen und den Vögelchen! Was sind das den für Vögelchen?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank, du bist so lieb! Die Vögel sind aus einem Paper Pad von Fancy Pants, ich muss mal den Namen raussuchen, dann verlink ich es Dir. Es ist übrigens von der gleichen Designerin, die auch das Clementine Core Kit gemacht hat! ;)

      Löschen
  8. Again, I am going to GUSH...Jasmin, I love your style! I have pinned so many things from your layouts, but this one...I don't even know where to begin! Each 4x6 is like a mini little scrapbook layout. Nothing seems busy or overwhelming, you have such a great eye for adding the right embellishments. I am so glad to have found your blog. You are oh-so-inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great pages! Always love to see what you've come up with. Love the picture of your belly, such a beautiful sight!

    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful. Such inspiration. I came to visit from TLP because I had to tell you how much I loved it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Really love that patterned paper for your date this week. Such fun pages!

    AntwortenLöschen