Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Still in love with Project Life!

Hi everyone!

Can you belive it? We´ve already finished week SIX of the new year - times flies! I hope everyone is doing fine. It´s still winter here in germany and very cold. I cannot wait for spring. Already dreaming of sunshine and flowers! I love this season so much!
Today I got my weekly spread of week 6 done and wanna share it with you. I´m still in love with this Project. I love to see my photos printed, which is something I haven´t done really often before starting this album. My family is in love too - they adore all these little bits and pieces. :)
Okay, here´s my two-page spread from last week, I think this is my favorite color scheme for my album.


 Left side:

 Right side:


I´m still in love with my sewing machine and used it a lot this week, but I still have to get used to it. Don´t you just love these fabric hearts by Amy Tangerine?

 My belly is still growing - four weeks left until we´ll meet our new family member! So excited about it!


On the left card (SMASH product) I wrote down something funny Mattis told my parents. On the right side a brandnew mixer, a gift from my hubby - love him! Yes, and hubby too! ;)


Our baby got his first pair of socks, made by my mother - definitely worth a capture, right? I ADORE the patterned paper on the right, the colors, the design - awesome! It´s a Paper Pad (Farmhouse) from Crate Paper. Love all their Pads and am using them a lot!


My men having fun in the bath tub - yes, they are crazy! The paper piece with the saying "makes me smile" is from Ormolu, they have a lot of stuff which is perfect for PL!

 I´m pretty tired these days and trying to relax a bit whenever I can. I know that there´ll come other times soon!


Mattis is my little artist - look what he made me for our album. It shows our house and our family - already completed the four of us! LOVE it!



We´ve got a vintage typewriter last week and Mattis fell in love. Now he busy typing every day and learning the ABC. Cutie!


My parents came and picked up my son from Kindergarten. They went to McDonalds as a surprise and Mattis enjoyed it so much! He doesn´t see them often. I took the Happy Meal bag and cut out this little buddy - the perfect fit to document this day! Although I´m pretty sad that I forgot to snag a photo of Mattis and my parents! Too bad!



A lovely sunday morning and a huge jar of Nutella - a perfect start in a great day! :)


Love this photo, it shows the sunny personality of my son and just screams happiness to me!
No journaling needed, right?


Okay, that´s it, I´m off to take a look around to see what everyone has created this week!
Thank you so much for stopping by this week -  means a lot to me! 
Talk to you soon!
Happy scrapping, 

Kommentare:

  1. I love all the stitching you did this week and all the colors are so perfect together!! And I still just can't get over how beautiful your photos are! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my gosh...another amazing spread! I absolutely love your style and I'm amazing that you are able to keep up...with a busy little boy and growing belly! Good for you. I love looking forward to your post each week. Thank you for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Und wieder eine geniale Woche. Sooo schön!
    Dein Bauch ist ja der Wahnsinn, tolles Foto! Später kann man sich das ja gar nicht mehr vorstellen, dass der so dick war ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh ist das wieder wunderbar! Ich liebe deine Farben einfach sooo sehr. Das sieht alles so frisch aus! Ganz große klasse...das würde ich auch gerne können. *schnief* Aber deine empfohlenen Actions sinddoch ganz schön teuer was? Schenkst du die dir zu Weihnachten? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke für das Kompliment! ;) Und stell dein Licht nicht so in den Schatten, deine Seiten sind genial! Zu den Actions: ja, die sind tatsächlich ein bißchen teurer, aber den Preis wirklich wert. Klick mal hier, da findest Du ein paar Freebie Actions zum Ausprobieren: http://paintthemoon.net/blog/information-central/first-class-freebies/

      Löschen
    2. Und dann gibt es noch die Actions von Sarah, die sind in einem ähnlichen Stil, etwas günstiger und total schön! http://myfourhensphotography.com/shop/?page_id=11
      Wenn Du Fan auf FB bist, gibt es immer die Chance auf kostenlose Actions oder Coupons, ich "kenne" sie schon ganz lange und sie ist total großzügig und lieb!

      Löschen
    3. Danke für dein Koplimet und die Seiten! <3 Ich schaue gleich mal rein. <3
      Ich glaube man ist immer viel zu kritisch mit sich selbst. *rotwerd*
      Danke <3

      Löschen
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your album!!!
    Every week is a beautiful masterpiece :)

    Tamara

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOVE your pages Jasmin! So beautiful! Love the picture in the tub & the picture of your belly is precious!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What wonderful pages with so many little touches of loveliness. That quote card is adorable. And the stitching is lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the "HAPPY" pictures and the details with the stitching.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. The photo in the tub is so awesome. Love your album!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your pages are always SO amazing! LOVE these! Beautiful colors, love the stitching and great photos, too! Your pages are some of my most favorite! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, das ist wieder absolut genial geworden! Deine Seiten sehen immer so schön farbenfroh und frisch aus, neid! Die vielen kleinen Details gefallen mir auch richtig gut... ich freu mich schon auf die nächste Woche ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wundervolle Seiten mit vielen kleinen liebevollen Details. Toll, dass Du so ein schönes Foto vom Babybauch hast. Eine schöne Erinnerung. Dein Farbkonzept gefällt mir auch sehr gut.

    AntwortenLöschen