Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

Time flies!

Doesn´t it? We´ve already finished another week of 2012, another week of Project Life - wow! How is everybody doing? Are you still loving putting together all your memories into your album? Can you still keep up and remind yourself to take pictures of small and big moments in your life? I have to admit that I´m struggling from time to time BUT am so proud that I haven´t failed yet at all. 
I´m still in love with this project, I love taking some ME time, to sit down in the evening and getting my pages done. Still haven´t found a "flow" for me, still doing things in no particular order, just trying to get everything ready in time. But that´s not a big problem for me yet. Like I said in my previous post - the pregnancy is making me so very tired at the moment, I could sleep all day long if anyone would let me, lol. So getting my weekly PL spreads done in time is a big goal for me! I hope I´ll still get them done when our baby has arrived - even if on a simple base. :)
Thank you again for your comments and all your lovely pins on pinterest - I love to read you! And I promise, once when things calm down a bit, I´ll look at your blogs and leave some comments too!
Okay, enough said, now I want to share some pictures of our week No.8!

I hope everyone is having a nice week!
Talk to you soon!

Happy scrapping, 
 



















Kommentare:

  1. Lovely pages again. The colours somehow feel very soft and almost vintage! I also love all the stitching in this layout. Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautifully done! So soft & it flows beautifully!

    Julie

    http://iamjuju.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Julie - loved your weekly spread as well!

      Löschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are stunning--absolutely love your layouts, your colors, all of it! I will be sure to check in with you weekly now:) -- Heather (www.heathershomemadehome.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Jasmin die sind wieder sooo hammermäßig schön!!! Wie gerne würde ich die mal in echt bewundern!! *schwärm*
    Mein Drucker ist gerade kaputt! :( Ich komme nicht weiter mit dem PL..*schnief*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh nein, das mit deinem Drucker tut mir total leid, das würde mich völlig aus der Bahn werfen! Ich hoffe, er ist bald wieder heil!

      Löschen
    2. Ja mich auch *ohje* Aber vielleicht war es höhere Gewalt...ich muss doch lernen..*gg*

      Löschen
  6. That picture of the flowers is so inspiring!! And I adore all the sweet little details!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you my sweet friend - your words mean a lot for me, since I love to look at your album too!

      Löschen
  7. Just gorgeous! I love all the details you add to your pockets. And your photos are lovely! Adding you to my reader so I can be inspired :)

    Wendy
    wendyslifenow.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Wendy, I´ll definitely check your blog too!

      Löschen
  8. Antworten
    1. Thank you Catherine! I love to read yor sweet comments every week!

      Löschen
  9. Really lovely what you do with your PL. Love every aspect of it ! The stories of your life are documented so great ! It is decorated very nice also. Will be visiting you a lot more.
    How did you make those great collage ? Really like them a lot !

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love the blue and black & white pictures...so soothing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your pages are beautiful and have such a distinctive and lovely style.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hallo. Könntest Du Dich bitte mal bei mir melden. Danke. LG Marion (creativmama@gmx.de)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Another AWESOME week! LOVE your pages! BEYOND LOVE! Love the blue and the details and the stitching. Love it all! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. the details and color. love it all. your title page for your week is adorable. i need more black and white...hmmm may use that as my challenge for week 10.....

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I just wanted to stop by and say that I love to see your pages !! And thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I hope that was ok that I linked up your blog !! I just wanted to share your great work. Take care now and good luck with your new addition.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Absolut genial! Ich bewundere immer wieder deine schöne Farbvielfallt und wie liebevoll & Abwechslungsreich deine Embellis angebracht sind!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I really love your use of colors and all the little details. There's so much to look at and it is very inspiring. :) I love this spread.
    I came to your blog via The Mom Creative. :)

    AntwortenLöschen