Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Week No.5 of Project Life

                                                          Hello everyone, 

another week has gone by fast and I´m here again to share my new week of our Project Life!
How is everyone doing? I was hoping to to this post with a freebie for you all, but we´ve had such a busy week, that I wasn´t able to finish it - hoping to get it done soon, so stay tuned! :)
Okay, here we go with the new PL spread. I really love how it tuned out this week. I adore these colors and the slightly retro/vintage feel of it. Plus I was able to get an sewing machine, yay! Already completely addicted on stitching on my pages! Here´s to hope that my vintage typewriter, that I got @ Ebay for just a few bucks, will arrive soon!

Now be prepared for another image overload post - again, lol.
Don´t you just love this color combo and the mix of all that patterns - I do for sure!
I´ve used a lot of different things. Some Clementine journaling cards mixed up with some Crate Paper & October Afternoon stuff.


 Left side:

Right side:

I´m such a newbie with sewing, but I couldn´t resist and trying some different techniques and I love the result of this banner!

A closer look:
Had a little fun with some english, vintage books and used one side as background for a photo from hubby and me:

Some doily fun with a button & string: - and stitches of course!

A fun photocollage from my two men on a paper from Crate:



My son and my nephew - they are the best friends!


LOVE this photoshop effect - looks like a drawing, doesn´t it? So much fun to use it from time to time!

We´ve went into the cinema (King of Lion in 3D), couldn´t resist to take this photo from my son and my nephew! :)  I´ve used the paper bag from the popcorn to create this little pocket for our tickets - yay for my sewing machine!


A vintage card I´ve found in web. I thought it would be fun to have this done yearly and see how the kids grow! Still have to add some numbers on this one!



Okay, congratulations if you´ve made it that far! Thanks for reading! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week - talk to you soon!

Happy scrapping, 

Kommentare:

  1. Ui schon wieder soooo schön! *love it* Ich sehe du hast jetzt eine Nähmaschine? Schick schick. Die Zeichnungen gefallen mir auch ziemlich gut!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the color scheme!! I am so happy you got a sewing machine - I got one before Christmas and I'm loving it too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WAHNSINN JASMIN - das ist soo schön! Ich hoffe, du schaffst das weiterhin - grad auch wenn das Baby da ist. Da laufen die Uhren ja was anders.... ich bin begeistert!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wie immer eine wunderschön ausgegestaltete Woche. Das Farbkonzept ist toll und all die netten Embellies gefallen mir auch. Weiter so!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh Jasmin! i'm completely in love with your work! It's just awesome!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Deine Umsetzung von KW5 ist so wunderschön!
    LG Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, your style is just fabulous. That colour scheme totally pops right off the page, and so many little details. Love it all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Read it all and really enjoyed it.

    The colours were beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wonderful details! I love the 4x6 photo collage with 6 photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. FABULOUS DETAILS!!! Love the stitching, mini banner, popcorn ticket holder, etc. Lovely creation of beauty for the week. So great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. very nice, I love sewing on my pages as well, it adds something so neat. You pages look great, Thanks fo sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I absolutely LOVE your pages and your work! Beautiful! Love that stitched banner and all of the bits and pieces you used! Bookmarking your blog for sure! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!

    Kristina
    www.one-happy-mama.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Your pages are my favorite every week. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Just love your pages. I really, really do! So much detail.
    I love the sketch photoshop effect. Very fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Love your pages! They are beautiful! Love the photoshop drawing, it is precious. Your sewing looks great! Absolutely love the details!!
    Have a super week!

    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Wieder nur einfach nur toll, toll toll. Ich liebe jede einzelne deiner Wochen. Diese Photoshop-Strichzeichnung ist einfach nur genial.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Absolut genial! Ich kann mich an deinen Seiten gar nicht satt sehen ;-) So schön farbenfroh und mit den ganzen Details... genial! Ach, ich würde auch zu gerne lernen wie du deine Foto bearbeitest!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. so these pages are the most beautiful and perfect ever. you are a rock start. love the black and whites, the doile with the button, the drawing photo app thing, love the yellow and the blues, the vintage cards from the net. sigh it's perfect! you rocked it friend. Be Calm and Project Life on!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. I love your color scheme and you pages are gorgeous! Great photos too!

    AntwortenLöschen