Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Looking back - week 10

Hi everyone,
again, a day later than usual, I would like to share my weekly spread. It´s not a actual one though, so be prepared for a little flashback with me being pregnant. This was the week before I gave birth to Lönne. :)
This week I´ve had a hard time to fill the 4x6 pockets with small photos & journaling, I don´t like them much... Anyway, glad that I got another week done, we´re still battling with colics and other babystuff. Actually we´re spending a lot of time at the physiotherapie, they are hoping to help him this way. His muscletonus is way too high and he seems to be stressed out because of this very easily. Any good thoughts would be appreciated. :) We´re so over it and just hoping for a little happy baby boy.

So, here´s week 10:
 I went with a lot of blue and red - I adore these colors together!


Always in love with a pretty patterned paper like this one:

Found a new addiction beside icecream & chocolate:

Tag (living in this moment) from Ormolu, badge by evalicious (this & that collection)

Photo overlay (Rawker) by C.D.Muckosky@TLP

Weeee! Becky Higgins has featured my blog on her FB fan page! A big day for a newbie like me!! Totally worth a pocket in my PL album, don´t ya think? :)

It already seems so long ago that my belly was that huge!

Don´t you just adore these wood veneer arrows by Studio Calico?

Love this little guy SO much!



My little sister gave birth to her second boy three days before I got my baby. He´s a cutie!

Mattis and I having some fun with potatoes and watercolors. :)

Okay, that´s it for today! Stay tuned for next week, as there will be a special post about one of my favorite stores Project Life wise - there might be a coupon for everyone of you! *hint hint*

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
Talk to you soon!

Happy scrapping, 

Kommentare:

  1. Really lovely pages, Jasmin! I love those colours together too. I really like how you edit your photos, such a dreamy look to them. I would also be very excited if Becky Higgins highlighted my work...hooray for you! It totally deserved a mention in your album!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm a big fan of your pages...just wondering where you got that photographed on stamp...can't wait to see more!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Absolutely love everything about this!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Jasmin, ich muss dir etwas sagen:

    Ich liebe deinen Blog - bzw. deine Werke, die du zeigst. Du machst wunderschöne Fotos und deine Project Life-Alben sind einfach der Hammer! So viel Liebe und Hingabe.... ich bin einfach nur baff. Du drückst die Liebe zu deiner Familie wirklich sehr wirkungsvoll aus indem du dir so viel Mühe machst mit jedem einzelnem Werk! Ich finde das einfach nur schön. Ich speichere mir deinem Blog ab und werde auf jeden Fall regelmäßig vorbeischauen.

    Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Spaß im DT der Scrapbook-Werkstatt! Du hast es dir verdient! :) :)

    LG
    Nadine

    AntwortenLöschen