Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Week 17 - first time using Design F!

Hi everyone!

Yay, it´s me again! I got my week done today and can´t wait to show it to you, since this is one of my favorites so far! Got tons of products from Bananafishstudio and was so excited to get my hands on them - she´s creating AMAZING stuff, I can tell you!
Also I´ve had a lot of fun with some Silhouette cut outs, Smash Washi Tape and new Crate Paper Goodies - I´m a happy girl! :)

Okay, I have to hurry a bit, since my baby boy is sleeping in the sling, I´m wearing him right now, but it seems that he´s already getting hungry again...
Thank you so much for all of these nice and sweet comments last week - I´d loved to read through then and it made me feel a bit better to know, that I´m not the only mother with a baby who has to fight the colics. It seems like it´s getting sloooooowly better, he still has some rough days now and then, but also some good ones. We´re taking every new day as he comes and are hoping that our little one will feel way better very soon!

So, here´s my spread from last week. Still have to catch up some past ones, but I thought I might go with the actual one first.





Sigh. This patterned paper makes me swoon every time I look at it! SO beautiful!
(Crate Paper Farmhouse Paper Pad)

Mattis and I baked his favorite bread! And we loved the result!:)
That circle tag I cut into three pieces, is from Bananafishstudio.

Yay for spring, it´s finally here! 



A lot of fun in the bath tub! :)

Don´t you just love these chubby legs??

My two little guys - there´s such a strong bonding already between them, I love them both to pieces!




That´s it, thanks if you have made it that far! ;)
Talk to you soon, enjoy your week!

Happy scrapping, 


Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful spread, thanks for sharing! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Und wieder so wundervoll Süße! Mensch hast du schon wieder sooo schön aufgeholt. Siehste...hab ich doch gesagt *kicher* Ich muss mich auch mal wieder dran setzen...momentan bin ich dauernd am Kondirmationsbilderbearbeiten....aber die Zeit kommt wieder.
    Mir gefallen deine vielen liebevollen Details immer so wunderbar...ich mag auch so viele Embllies haben *schluchtz*
    Drück euch <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Utterly gorgeous! I love the orange-yellow accent colour. And oh that bread looks delicious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful pages. Love the expressions your older son makes. He's a total ham.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. great pages this week, love all of your extras. Funnt how a few weeks ago I was sewing on my pages, but then seemed for forget all about that, until I see yours, and think "I should do that too" I guess that is why we blog hop, to get ideas from other great Project Lifers

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love it, pinned it, so glad you're project life-ing again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely pages! I am so impressed that you've gotten back into it again...good for you! I just love the colour and style of your pages. How do you edit your photos? They are just gorgeous! And tho/se cute chubby legs.....so sweet! What is the bread you're baking? Yum!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Liebe deine Seite !! Soo toll zum ansehen. Super das du wieder beim Bloggen bist !

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Schön, wieder von dir zu lesen. Und zu sehen! Diese Woche ist ja wieder genial geworden. Und der Kleine ist total süß... die Speckbeinchen ;-)
    Wunderbar - ich freu mich auf mehr!

    LG Kathi

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Toll!Toll!Toll! Ich habe mich gefreut, so schnell wieder was lesen zu können. Einfach super! Ich hoffe, deinem kleinen geht es besser.LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love your pages....especially the bike in 2 pockets!

    AntwortenLöschen