Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Week 20 of Project Life

Hello all, 

new week, new spread. :)
Before I share my pages for the week 20 with you, I wanna first introduce you to an amazing store that I´ve discovered some weeks ago and if you´re a Project-Lifer, I bet you will love it like I do, since it´s loaded with tons of stuff which is SO useful for our all albums! 

It´s called shopEvalicious and truly worth a click!
You can find it HERE.
Eve, the talented owner and designer is also an amazing artist, her gallery is pure inspiration, check it out! *CLICK*

I´ve used a lot of pieces this week from her gorgeous This & That Bundle!
She also has a brandnew line, launched in may which I definitely have to get too, it´s fab!
Some of my favorites (images are linked):





Last but not least I have a coupon for all of you.
Eve was so generous and send me a code with which you´ll get 10% off her whole store!
Simply use JASMIN10 through checkout and you´re good to go!

And now let´s take a closer look at my pages, there you´ll see some Evalicious goodies in use. Please excuse the crappy pictures, the light went fast this evening!

Talk to you soon!
Happy scrapping, 


 









Kommentare:

  1. These pages are absolute eye candy: delicious!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! I am absolutely swooning over your pages. I love the colors & textures. Lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschön und wieder sooo viele Details. =) Juhuuu endlich weiß ich wo du die tollen Buttons her hast :) Wieviel ist denn bei ihr Versand? Knutschaaa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your project life layouts. The colors are gorgeous. Your photos are wonderful too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just got my order from Eve last week and it really does work very well with Project Life.

    Um den Versand zu ermitteln, einfach durchklicken und dann kann man das Zielland aussuchen. Dann werden die Portokosten angezeigt bevor man bestellt.

    Grüße aus den USA

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dein Project Life ist so toll! Vor allem die Fotos sehen klasse aus. Wie bearbeitest du die?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wunderschön Dein Project Life. So und jetzt will ich das auch machen...mitten im Jahr! Danke für den Links zu den Buttons. Die sind super! Druckst Du Deine Fotos selber aus? Wenn ja mit welchem Drucker?
    LG Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I just found your blog via Pinterest and I love the way you scrap! Your PL pages are wonderful! Love those small embellishments that you put on your pages!

    AntwortenLöschen